Ganjasana Cannabis Yoga Teacher Training
100 hour CEU Yoga Alliance Certification
May 21-24: Lyons, CO
To APPLY - Send an email to Rachael@Ganjasana.com for your private invitation!
Become a certified Cannabis Yoga Instructor!
Yoga Alliance Registered School
All individuals over the age of 21 welcome to apply. This course is open for all levels. Continuing education credit will be given to graduates who are 200 hour YTT certified through Yoga Alliance.
Early Bird Starting at $1,108 - Register by April 1, 2018
Upcoming Ganjasana YTT Dates:
May 21-24: Lyons, CO
June 22-25: Lyons, CO
June 29-July 2: This Wonderful Place, VT
August 19-22: This Wonderful Place, VT *(Women's Green Tent Edition)
EDUCATION: In a safe set and setting, learn about conscious cannabis consumption including proper dosing, delivery methods, cultivation techniques, history and precautions. Learn how cannabinoids like Cannabidiol (CBD) work and how to incorporate the right cannabis cultivar into your yoga routine.
EMPOWERMENT: Learn powerful tools to build healthy relationships with cannabis spirit that are rooted in the ancient Shamanic and Sadhu lineages. Receive guidance to investigate the healing properties of cannabis in a supported space with a certified medicinal plant expert. Discover the benefits of cultivating and consuming cannabis grown in living organic soil.
ENLIGHTMENT: Deepen alignment of body, mind and spirit with the cannabis plant through the practices of yoga, meditation and mindfulness. Ceremonies are designed to model traditional Shamanic approaches to plant communication, from soil to flower, and guide individuals to connect with the earth and their most authentic selves.
Become a Certified Cannabis Yoga Teacher, and join the
Ganjasana Cannabis Yoga Tribe!
Ganjasana All-Inclusive Cannabis Yoga Teacher Training Certification
April 21-24 in Lyons, Colorado
- Farm-to-table organic meals and snacks
- 4 days, 3 nights lodging (Options range from shared room to private)
- Comprehensive 100 hour Ganjasana Cannabis Yoga Teacher Training with expert guest educators
- Guided wild plant identification hike and cannabis medicine making
- Hands on cannabis cultivation, and permaculture experience
- Ganjasana Cannabis Yoga Teaching Training Manual with class sequences, ceremony resources and complete cannabis yoga education guide
- Program materials, heirloom varieties of organic plant medicine, and gift bag*
- Fire ceremony and water blessing
- 10% off all additional plant medicine products
- Access to the global Regenerative Cannabis Network (Sourcing the cleanest, safest cannabis plant medicine closest to you)
- Marketing and promotional education, services, logos, and materials
- Ganjasana online cohort for ongoing support and guidance
- Access to join the Ganjasana tribe of Certified Cannabis Yoga Teachers
- Personal Profile listed on the Ganjasana Cannabis Yoga directory of Certified Teachers
- Official Ganjasana Certificate of Cannabis Yoga Teacher Training Certification
- Optional: 100 Hour CEU Yoga Alliance Credits**
*Program does not include cost of additional optional reading materials.
Investment: Lodging options begin at $1,420. Register by April 1,2018 for the Early Bird price of $1,108!
Ganjasana Cannabis Yoga YTT - 100 Hour
- Cannabis Yoga: Learn how to work with different cannabis genetic cultivars, and how to lead a cannabis plant medicine ceremony; Access to Ganjasana ceremony yoga sequences, and evidenced-based tools and techniques for leading transformational classe
- Regenerative Cannabis Farming: learn how to build Living Organic Soil, vermicompost, compost teas, regenerative cannabis cultivation, propagation, harvest and how biodynamic farming can produce the safest medicine to use in ceremony with hands on experience in our state of the art greenhouses
- Cannabis through Permaculture: Learn the ethics and principals of permaculture farming and how to infuse them into daily life from cannabis cultivation to personal yoga practice (*PDC not included, recommended)
- Cannabis Plant Spirit Medicine: Work with the cannabis master plant, and learn ancient healing techniques from the Shipibo lineage of the Peruvian Amazon; learn sacred Shamanic practices to access the ancient wisdom of the natural world, and discover how to make new plant allies
- Wild Plant Identification: Enjoy an educational hike through the mountains and learn how to identify medicinal and edible plants, communicate with them, and how to incorporate them into your garden and classes
- Cannabis Medicine Making: Learn how to make cannabis extractions (Solvent-less, Dry-Ice Hash, Alcohol) and make wild crafted medicines, tinctures, and oils
- Cannabis Research-Based Science: Learn about the body’s Endocannabinoid system, and how cannabis works on the molecular level to heal and treat dis-ease through the lens of holistic healing
- Cannabis and Meditation: Learn how to practice and teach guided meditations with cannabis plant medicine to help participants deepen connection to the plant and build healthy plant allies
- Cannabis and Mindfulness: Learn how to practice mindfulness, lead experiential mindfulness lessons, and how to incorporate mindfulness into your Ganjasana practice
- Holding Ceremony Space: Learn how to create a comfortable set and setting to hold a Ganjasana Ceremony, how to create your own altar, how to clean and prepare ceremony space, and how to hold space for participants during and after the class
- Ceremonial Drumming: Learn how to call in the ancestors through the art of sound, drumming, plant song and music class
- Conscious Cannabis Consumption: Learn pranayama techniques to experience the medicinal benefits of plant medicine through breathwork and how to set intention when consuming; learn the safety precautions, dosing methods, and contraindications of the herb
- Cannabis Infused Cooking: Hands on cannabis cooking class, make your own coconut oil infusion, and learn how to cook with plant medicine for ceremonial purposes
- Ganjasana Community: Become a part of the cohort of Ganjasana instructors, share tips, questions, and events, build community with the cannabis yoga tribe, and enjoy endless ongoing support from the Ganjasana team; learn how to market your class on a global platform and gain access to source local regenerative cannabis for your ceremonies
The All-Inclusive Certification course is a full-spectrum educational curriculum to share the medicine for health and healing.
- Rachael Carlevale, RYT, CME, – Cannabis Plant Medicine Yoga Instructor, Mindfulness Educator, Shipibo Curandera
- Brigitte Mars – Herbalist, Author, Professor
- And other special guests to be announced!
Herbalist, Author, Professor
Wild Plant Identification
Cannabis, Psychedelics and Consciousness
Cannabis and the Chakras
Brigitte is an herbalist and nutritional consultant of Natural Health with almost fifty years of experience. She teaches Herbal Medicine at Naropa University and The School of Health Mastery in Iceland. She has taught at Omega Institute, Esalen, Kripalu, Sivananda Yoga Ashram, Arise, Envision and Unify Festivals, and The Mayo Clinic. She blogs for the Huffington Post and Care2. She is also a professional member of the American Herbalist Guild.
Brigitte is the author of many books and DVDs, including The Home Reference to Holistic Health and Healing, The Country Almanac of Home Remedies, The Desktop Guide to Herbal Medicine, Beauty by Nature, Addiction Free Naturally, The Sexual Herbal, Healing Herbal Teas, Rawsome!,and co-author of The HempNut Cookbook. Her DVDs include Sacred Psychoactive, Herbal Wizardry for Kids of all Ages, Natural Remedies for Childhood Ailments, Overcoming Addictions, and Natural Remedies for Emotional Health. Her latest project is a phone app called iPlant that helps budding herbalists to identify plants in the wild.
Brigitte and her daughter, Sunflower Sparkle Mars, run Herb Camp for Kids in Boulder, Colorado. Brigitte’s other daughter is world famous activist/yogini-actress/ international model, Rainbeau Mars.
Learn More about Brigitte here.
I am a Conscious Hip Hop Musician and a Poetic Priestess of Peace. I live in Unity Consciousness and have devoted my life to being a peaceful warrior for Love, Truth, Beauty, Goodness and Freedom for All. Through the sacred creation and celebration of the harmonics of poetry, music and dance, we can COSMICALLY CONNECT with each other and LINK our awareness and consciousness for the purpose of creating PEACE within, PEACE together and PEACE on our planet.
Both of my albums, 'Muzoetry: Conscious Musical Poetry," and 'When in Om' are extremely danceable discs with stellar poetry and bodacious beats. The words will electrify your inner-song and the melodies will have you singing along!
When I play live, I overlay my voice with ORIGINAL musical compositions that incorporate a synergy of vocals, beats and various instruments such as the tablas, digeridoo, African drums, hip-hop beats, nature sounds, and many more!
I have performed at Envision Festival, Arise Festival, UnifyFest, Burning Man, Raw Living Expo, Sister Winds Festival, The International New Age Trade Show, Moon Flower Herbal Fest, The Matriarch Gathering, Art Spirit Now, The Mercury Cafe, The Tonic Herban Lounge, Ling Elixirs, Shine Restaurant & Gathering Place, Naropa University, The Psychedelic Symposium at Naropa University and Brigitte Mars' Sacred Salons.
Located on in the mountains of Colorado, participants will spend four beautiful days going deep into the sacred practices of our ancestors - cannabis yoga. Ganjasana aims to bring these ancient traditions back with great respect for the plant medicine. Prices include cost of lodging, farm-to-table breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, training, education manual, and Ganjasana tribe membership.
Contact Rachael@ganjasana.com to register.